Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Welcome to my Blog

Hi- this is my first blog post ever and I have a few ideas of the direction I want to go with my blog but we shall see how things go. Most of the things I will be posting on here are great deals, coupons, freebies, and local savings. However, on occasion I may throw a blog or 2 in here about Bopolar disorder, ADHD, Anxiety and how my 11 year old son (who is affected by all these things) and I deal with them on a daily basis. I may interject a few blogs about how it sucks being single and the crap I come across in trying to meet new people. I may not submit an entry every day but I will try to keep this up and make sure that you are all getting the appropriate dosage of All Things Blogtastic. If you want to know more about a topic or suggest a topic for me to write about or research, please feel free to comment.
Have a great day!!!

No comments: